I'm pretty late to the K3 game due to a decade or so focusing on other things than ham radio. I thought I knew that the K3/0 had to do with remote control and took the first message with subject "K3/0 Mini" to refer to a mini K3/0. The earlier ones on the "K3 Mini" were a bit confusing. Thanks for the clarification!

73, Phil w7ox (K1 #18, K2 #380, K3 #8004)