I am using the LPpan with my K3. I feel lost without it. It is amazing to be able to see the whole band then click on the signal for automatic QSY. You can walk up and down the band easily picking off the S&Ps. You can also see in a second if the band is open and not waste time tuning around looking for the action. When working split you can see where everyone is calling and spot the hole where you can slip in and be heard.

Get one and you will be amazed.

Buck
k4ia