Rich:

The picture you seek is on page 13 of the P3 owners manual, available from our
manuals page.

http://www.elecraft.com/K2_Manual_Download_Page.htm#p3

There is an RS232 (serial) connection from Host PC to P3, then P3 to K3.  Also
a coaxial BNC cable from K3 IF out to P3, and the P3 needs power, which can be
obtained from the K3.  The P3 comes from Elecraft with a short serial cable,
coax IF cable, and power cable for the K3 back panel RCA 12V connector.

A Y is typically used for the 15 pin ACC cable.  The P3 is not connected to a
15 pin ACC cable.

73 de Dick, K6KR