Having now used my KX3 on numerous portable SOTA activations, it does seem overheating is going to be an issue when outside temperatures rise. Yesterday I operated from Monserate Mtn in Southern California. There was no shade on the peak, air temps were probably pushing up into the low eighties and there as little shade or breeze. After an hour's operation the radio was running very warm and it was no surprise when it started backing it's power down. Going into summer I see many days of similar conditions and I'm looking for solutions to keep the radio cooler when operating portable. Any thoughts on heatsinks, shade covers, little fans, third-party add-ons would be greatly appreciated.