Just in time for Es season!!!Add another 20 dB to your 6m or 4m signal!

I just obtained some surplus (although "like new" - only used for four years before removed from service) Channel 3 (60-66 MHZ) amplifier modules. I have tested them all and they put out 900-1000w into a dummy load on 6m with around 10w of drive, so should work equally well on 70 MHZ (if you are in Region 1). I have not fiddled with the protection trimmers inside to see how high the power will go beyond the 900-1000w. I also have two "driver" modules that put out over 500w on 6m with less than 500 mW drive, in the event you have a very lowpower transverter or transceiver.

In addition, I was able to obtain a number of Harris RF output connector cables and special plastic Power Connector blocks (with the built-in BNC power input connector, PTT line, plus the ground and B+ lines). Those will make it easier for those who don't want to do any mechanical alterations to the rear panel of the units.Note that you still will need to add cooling fans, a 48 to 50 VDC power supply, coaxial relays and a low pass filter.

All the info has been updated on the web page here:

http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/HarrisAmps.htm

I am making them available for $400 each ($350 if you purchase two), F.O.B. Frenchtown, Montana. If you want the Harris RF cable and special plastic Power Connector, I will add them for $50 per unit, for as long as the supply holds out. Shipping, professional boxing and insurance in the continental U.S. is $100 per unit.

Payment instructions are on the web page above, but PayPal is preferred. GL and DX! VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ
(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K)

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME
page (above)!