On 3/19/2014 10:06 AM, Jim Lowman wrote:

> I doubt that the same bound publication from the ARRL is updated more
> than once a year.

Fortunately, there aren't many rule revisions to Part 97 each year, so a
yearly copy plus staying aware of the revisions as they happen may
suffice for most hams.  That is not the case for other rule parts that I
consult on a regular basis in my professional life as a communications
regulatory attorney.  BNA's Communications Regulation service - formerly
called Pike and Fischer for those who are familiar with it - has monthly
full releases of FCC Rules, statutes, treaties, agency orders and
decisions, and court cases, plus on-line availability of current material.

> And, as Paul said, this one is free.

P+F costs several thousand dollars a year now.  You get what you pay for.
----
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
ARRL Volunteer Counsel

VP - General Counsel & Engineering Manager
CSI Telecommunications, Inc. - Consulting Engineers
San Francisco, CA - Beaverton, OR