Re Updated FCC Regs:

Three suggestions for finding current FCC regulations:

1.  There are free online law libraries that are pretty much current,
since many are wired into the federal offices that issue the regs. Problem
is, if you¹re not familiar with the CFR system, they can be hard to
navigate.

2.  Go to any law school library and ask for guest access to LEXIS.
(State law schools almost always allow members of the public to use their
facilities, except during bar exam season.  Most private law schools do
too.)  If you don¹t know how to search in LEXIS ask a Reference Librarian
or, even better, ask any law student you see.  They are easily
recognizable - they look tired and broke but they are otherwise entirely
approachable and most would love to help.

3.  If anyone on this Reflector urgently needs the updated version of a
specific provision and can¹t easily get it otherwise, contact me off list
(eda...@law.du.edu).

Edward A. Dauer (a/k/k ³Ted,² KN1CBR)
Dean Emeritus and Professor Emeritus of Law
University of Denver Sturm College of Law