Hi All,

I know this is probably the "umpteenth" time for this request, but it seems to need repeating.

When you reply to a post on this list, PLEASE, PLEASE, trim what you copy over from previous posts!!!!! This is particularly problematic for those of us who take the "digest" form. I just went through the last digest (Volueme 119, issue 36), and the trail of prior postings is incredible! Some had 5 or 6 prior posts attached, and all of those had those same previous ones as well. That's insane!

I know at least one or two lists where not properly trimming attachments would get you a hand slap (or more) from the moderator. But it is really bad form, and just clogs up the server with excess gunk!

Anyway, it would be much appreciated if folks would be a bit more considerate, and help to make this reflector a more convenient tool to use. Just my opinion, and not trying to "moderate", but I do think it is wholly appropriate for anyone to make such a request.

Thanks.

Dave W7AQK