OK - just pulled the IQ line out of the back of the iMac. Nothing showing on
the pan display, even when I key the KX3, so this signal is for sure coming
across that line from the KX3.

It's strange how the WBIR stuff is working, too. I tried setting it to "Fixed"
after doing a Calibrate. If I then key the KX3 the images re-appear. By
clicking the Fixed and changing it to Running and then back to Fixed, the
duplicate signals go away. Until I key the KX3 again. Somehow that signal from
the KX3 needs to be stopped! Arrghhhh!!!!

Jim