Hello to the group!  I am KT4JR, wife of K4MWE (Larry).  He uses PSK a lot
but we set it up a year ago and did not make a backup of the settings.
Somehow the settings were lost and we are having trouble reconstructing a
working config.  We can transmit, and FLdigi tracks the frequency on the
radio, but we are not receiving.
Specifics:  Elecraft KX3 with KXPA100 tuner/amp attached, Windows 7 computer
with iMic external sound card.
FLdigi Config set to use HamLib and port audio but PTT via HamLib is NOT
checked (using VOX instead).
Com port and baud rate are the same we use to install new software updates
to the radio, so that works.
I know there are PSK signals to be received because we can see them on our
other rig upstairs, but nothing shows on the KX3.
I just saw in a FLdigi help group post that I should use debug-level-5 and I
will go learn how to do that.

Any other ideas??  KX3 is set to Data A with VOX on, bandwidth at 4
THANKS!!
Julie KT4JR