I have not seen or used this brand, but there are several manufacturers of LMR-400 "style" cable. I bought some on e-bay a couple years ago (think it was Comscope brand) and it checked at the same loss figures as Time's Microwave LMR-400. I am using it in a non-critical system so consider it a reasonable risk.

But for my 1500w eme systems I only use Time's LMR cables or Andrew Heliax, because they have the reputation backing their specs. I run mostly LMR-600 and LDF7-50 1-5/8 inch diameter Heliax. There is some LMR-400 on the antennas to keep weight down (eight 18-foot runs). The LMR-400 only carries one-fourth of the power distributed to four antennas.

I have largely stopped buying any RG-8 or RG-213 (but have some in use on HF). The shield coverage on the cheap mfrs of these is pitiful. But you can trust Belden and Amphenol for their stuff. If you run QRO it will make much more importance to buy known quality. If not then it might not. On the other hand if you run QRP you want every dB of signal so going cheap is also not a good idea. If you are outfitting a boat radio, cheap is "not"; you will be replacing cheap cable way more often.

So it remains a personal decision for you.

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
    "Kits made by KL7UW"
Dubus Mag business: