Hello again, Elecraft-ers!
Just finished the first part of the assembly process.
Took about 6 hours yesterday and about 3 hours today...
Got the K3 calibrated (somewhat). Interesting thing: the TX Gain (5W)
calibration failed using the Mac but succeeded using the same Mac but running
the K3 Utility in Win7 running in Parallels.
Not sure what that’s about…
I’m a bit unclear on the KTCXO (i bought the 1 ppm unit) calibration process (i
don’t have a freq counter on hand). Trying to use the WWV process.
I think i got those zero-beat tones right but i’m not 100% on this.

Now its time to power it off and install the rest: KRX3 and KPA3.

Man, this is one sexy radio…

Slava (Sal), W2RMS