From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of AA6VO
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 4:16 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] HRD new version question

Hello Bill,

I have HRD 6.2.3.234 current Public Beta and took a look at your questions:

ATU button works (AUTO/BYPASS) but button does not light ATU Tune button
works but no light Notch (AUTO/OFF) works but no light Notch-Manual button
exists but does not allow for manual adjustment as far as I can tell No
slider for manual notch Noise Blanker button works and lights No sliders for
Hi Cut, Lo Cut

My understanding is lack of lighting on some buttons is due to no feedback
available from K3 but supposedly they HRD & Elecraft are working on the
issue.

Steve
AA6VO

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 3:31 AM, Bill W2BLC [via Elecraft] <
ml-node+s365791n7585640...@n2.nabble.com> wrote:

> I am using HRD 5.xx for rig control. I would like to buy the new
> version
> 6.2 if it will do the following:
> Light the buttons for: ATU, ATU Tune, Notch, Notch Manual, Noise
> Blanker Provides sliders for: Manual Notch, Hi Cut, Lo Cut
>
> Any K3 users with the latest HRD to answer? I have asked before and
> not received any definitive answers.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill W2BLC K-Line

> Post: mailto:[hidden
> email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=7585640&i=0>

> list: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html Message delivered to [hidden
> email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=7585640&i=1>

> ro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=365791&code=c2JhdW1AYmF1bXNpdGUuY29tfDM2NT
> c5MXwxNzU4MTQyOTAx>
> .
> NAML<http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?mac
> ro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml
> .namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-na
> bble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21
> nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_
> email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

-----
Steve
AA6VO