Hello friends,

I'm curious who has tried an SO2R setup of K3 as primary, and KX3 as
secondary radios in a SO2R set up. If you did, did you find anything
out of the ordinary with respect to the KX3 being the secondary radio?
More prone to interference from the primary radio (or vise-versa)?

My guess is that it should be just fine, but if someone's already
walked in those shoes and worked through things I'd love to hear them.

My plan is to use the K3+Acom amp as primary, KX3+100w amp as
secondary, using the YCCC SO2R box as the controller. This will be for
a DXpedition for CQWW SSB in October.

Thanks all,

73 de N6GQ