Ci,

The specifications are in the manuals which you can download from Elecraft.
Compare the inductance and capacitance range and the number of tuning steps
for both tuners - the basic matching circuit is similar for both (an L
network).  You will find the KAT2 has a greater matching range, twice as
many tuning steps, handles 2 antennas, and integrates completely with the K2
front panel.  In other words, the KAT2 will handle a greater variety of
loads.  They are both very effective tuners.

OTOH, if you are looking for a tuner that can be located some distance away
from the K2, the  T1 is the only Elecraft 'solution'.

73,
Don W3FPR