Good Evening All,

This is low power, just not strictly QRP operating.  I'm looking for input and
advice ** off the list **

I'd like to do some experiments with QPSK and GMSK at 450 - 900 MHz, and
looking for advice on howto inexpensively do so since I dont have  digital
modulation signal generator.   I'd like to look at some modulation sideband
effects at +/- 5x the modulation frequency.    Ideally I'm looking at 5Mbps
QPSK, but lower bandwidths (~1Mbps) might work for me as similar answers to my
question ( interference suppression ).

I have an HP 8921 for Spectrum analysis and a decent scope, but no good way to
generate and decode the digital stream.

Any thoughts for on-the-cheap approach would be appreciated (eval kits etc)

Thanks for the Bandwidth

Niel
WA7SSA