Just use a pair of small amplified computer speakers...

73, Ross N4RP

On 3/27/2014 8:46 PM, Doug Person wrote:
Now that the KX3 can function as a full QRO transceiver with the new amplifier, I find myself a bit disappointed with audio output power. Even with the most efficient speaker I can find, I can't really get a comfortable audio level. So, I'm kind of stuck with headphones to really hear well. Wondering if anyone has tried building a simple audio amp that will power a decent desk speaker. I was wondering if these class "D" modules are worth investigating. Anyone have any ideas?

73, Doug -- K0DXV

Message delivered to n...@n4rp.com

--
FCC Section 97.313(a) “At all times, an amateur station must use the minimum
transmitter power necessary to carry out the desired communications.”