Hi Ron,
If you get above 1000 feet in elevation you will find snow. At 2000 feet we have had six inches since breakfast. It has not stopped yet. Plays Hobb with my SWR but made my sked this morning. We got my truck out to the main road and pointed down hill. Hopefully Washington County will show up with a grader some time today so I can go to an embedded systems seminar tomorrow and Pat can get down to Jones Farm.

Be careful what you ask for ;)
   Kevin.