I think is try one of two ideas.
1> amazon has available a 3 or 4 foot cable that has a rt angle TRRS plug on
one end and a straight TRRS plug on the other.  Cut one end off and connect the
cable to an XLR 4 pin plug to plug into mic.

2> use above TRRS cable and just cut off the rt angle plug and graft it to a
Heil cable.

As I recall the Amazon cable was pretty inexpensive, thin and red.

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c. bill