On 1 Apr 2014, at 9:51 am, Wayne Burdick <n...@elecraft.com> wrote:

> The latest KXPA100 beta firmware, rev. 1.25, significant improves the
> amplifier's behavior when used with external antenna tuners. Many high-power
> tuners, including the KAT500, work best with 10-20 W of RF. You can now use
> the KXPA100 in this range, since it is more tolerant of the forward- and
> reflected-power overshoots that often occur during antenna tuning.

Thanks for the update Wayne. On the firmware page it says, "This version of
firmware has new features that require the very latest KXPA100 Utility.".
However, the Mac OSX version of the utility is still dated 16 Nov 2013. Is it
ok to use the OSX version of the KXPA utility, or must we use the Windows
version (dd 4 Mar 2014) if we want to try the 1.25 beta?

73, Matt VK2RQ