Hisashi,

Not as convenient as physically remoting the buttons, but I wrote a small C program that sends commands to the K3. I then made some short "aliases" using that program name. If I type the letter "a" the K3 sends my call, AB3AP. If I type "9" it sends "R 5nn TU" ("7" sends "R 57n TU", etc.). No cramps. :-)

73,
Mike ab3ap