I have been given a four-band board for the K1, and it's
surplus to my needs. The original owner says he botched
assembling it. I have  not  tried to diagnose the
problem(s) or to repair it. It's fully wired for 40, 30, 20
and 17 meters. The 15m crystal is included, as is the
manual. Again: As far as I know, this board does not work
in its present condition. Ten dollars brings it to your
door via Priority Mail. Please reply off list only and
thank you.
Fred, K5QLF, San Antonio..