I thought this sounded fishy. Be aware this post came via the
Netherlands, IP 82.192.90.130 and Japan 180.42.37.37 Draw your own
conclusions.

Gary
KA1J

> Sir, I am trying to sell some amateur radio gear for my father who
is moving and due to health reasons will be unable to keep his gear.
Here is the ad that I want to post. Are you able to post this for me?
I'm not sure if this is the right way to post ads in this forum so
please advise if I am in error. I joined the forum recently so I
could post this ad. Thank you.
> Greg Weber. webhea...@earthlink.net
>
> Experienced MARS and Ham radio operator needs to sell all gear.
Included in this package is a recently purchased ( about 2 years ago
for $3400 in Nov 2011 ) Elecraft K3-100 high performance 160 - 6
meter transceiver, MFJ Versa Tuner III model MFJ-962, MFJ Deluxe
Versa Tuner II model MFJ-949E, Elecraft P3 Panadapter, Kenwood
TS-440S transceiver, Kenwood R-2000 receiver, Astron RS-35M power
supply, and a 30 foot Antenna with tower assembly that separates into
sections for transport. Owner is a retired Navy Senior Chief Radioman
and a 20 plus year manager for Motorola who knows his stuff. Their
son is selling this for them and acting as their agent. Health
reasons and moving to a smaller place require this sale. We are
requesting $3000 for the Elecraft K3 plus Panadapter. Everything else
is negotiable but would sell the rest for about $750.
> Contact Greg at navypilotg...@earthlink.net
> Sent from my iPad

> Message delivered to g...@ka1j.com

---