Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 17:08:29 -0700
From: Wayne Burdick <n...@elecraft.com>
To: Walter Underwood <wun...@wunderwood.org>
Cc: "Elecraft@mailman.qth.net Reflector" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX3-2M module?

Actually, with extended temp compensation applied, the KX3-2M module's long-term frequency stability is typically better than +/- 0.1 ppm (+/- 10 Hz). But it's the short-term excursions within this range that would probably not work with JT65. Again, I haven't tried it. These excursions are due to the FLL (frequency-locked-loop) algorithm, which obtains data from an EEPROM table having increments of about 0.1 degree C (after calibration is complete).

73,
Wayne
N6KR

73, Ed - KL7UW