Hi,

Noise spaced 61kHz apart to me means it's from an Ethernet LAN. Look at
these files:

http://ab2tc.com/ethernoise.png
http://ab2tc.com/ethernoise.mp3

There is one at the center and one just above the frequency of the
cross-hair cursor about 61kHz higher. The mp3 file is a recording from the
K3 in USB mode tuned to the center frequency. They are not all from my own
LAN but mostly from my neighbors. I used to have much worse interference
from my LAN but a combination of ferrites and largely switching to wireless,
my house is now almost clean of this type of noise.

Yes, the panadapter is an eye opener for sure.

AB2TC - Knut

W2RMS wrote