Surprising, because I couldn't find any mention of the KPA500 in his K3 book by searching the pdf version. Maybe I did a typo.

73, Phil W7OX

On 4/9/14, 8:55 PM, Phil Hystad wrote:
Jim,

I think you mentioned the Cady KX3 book to me on a previous similar message.
If not, it was someone else.  But, at that time, I searched for the diagram and
could not find it.  Upon the message below I searched again, page by page.
Finally found it.  Now, I looked in the table-of-contents but for some strange
reason I never saw that section on the KX3 and KPA500.

I do have a Diamond CX-210 two-position switch.  I have a bunch of those in my
shack, also one 3 position.

73, phil, K7PEH