We have placed a new beta KAT500 Utility (Windows version) on our FTP site.

When the KAT500 has been configured for "sleep when idle", configuration
changes were difficult. The new version wakes up the sleeping
microcontroller more reliably.

Additionally, the Erase Antenna Tuner Memory function has been moved from a
tab on the Edit Configuration property page to a dialog invoked directly
from a button on the Configuration page.

ftp://ftp.elecraft.com/tmp/KAT500/KAT500Utility/KAT500_Utility_Setup_1_14_4_
10.exe

You may need to refresh your browser's cache; the file was added just this
morning.

73 de Dick, K6KR