Yes. I can understand your feelings for the K1. It's the coolest cw transceiver you can own. Not too small - not too big. Seems like there is nothing I can't work with it. If I can hear - I can work it. Mine has 80, 40, 20 and 17 and the tuner. A 120' doublet feed with 300 ohm twin-lead and I'm set. The tuner can tune it to any of the bands.

I bought one when it first came out. After a while I sold it. A few years later it dawned on me how perfect it was. So I built another and love it.

Same with the K2. I built #1920. Hand it for a few years and good a great offer and sold it. A year later I built another one. I liked it but didn't quite love it enough. Sold it too. A few years later I realized I just wanted another K2. Built my third one like a work of art. Now then can place it in the coffin with me when I go. I'll never part with.

I must be a little thick because it seems to take a while for me to realize how irreplaceable the K1 and K2 are.

73, Doug -- K0DXV