Julie,

You may hear from Dick Dievendorff on that condition He is the firmware engineer for the KXPA100 and KXAT100. Dick is quite responsive to customer's problems similar to yours. He may even ask for some trace data to help him in attacking this problem.

There are situations when doing a TUNE where the KXPA100 can fault as the SWR varies while the tuner is in a tuning cycle. I know Dick has been working on some timing and "SWR tolerance" algorithms to handle this condition smoothly. However, I don't know the status of the latest changes.

I would suggest that you download and install the latest KXPA100 beta firmware to see if that helps.

73,
Don W3FPR