2 problems:       1)  why did I suddenly get a message that I have been
unsubscribed? I never requested that...tho' I may be about to (see below)
2)   for some reason, I suddenly started receiving each entry on the elecraft
mailman as individual emails, in my inbox.                   I own and use a
KX-3, a K-1, and a KX-1.  Almost all those other messages and discussions are
not of much interest  for me, all that stuff about the K-3, the amplifiers, the
panadapter, the K-2, QRQ.   But I am getting every one of them, one by one, as
separate emails in my inbox!              That is wasting my time, to have to
delete so many every day. It is a serious nuisance.             My computer is
an iMac, up to date OS-X system. And I am using Safari as the browser for this.
- I am OK using a computer, but I am not a computer guru, geek or nerd: ie, I
need some careful help, to fix what is going on, so I can bet back to receiving
only one or two elecraft emails a day, which have a
 table of contents I can search through WITHIN that one email...   Can you
PLEASE help me?Thank you and 73, Steve Saslow  k7ew