On 4/18/14 at 5:10 AM, n...@widomaker.com (Nr4c) wrote:

When split, the band-pass indicator for VFO B turns red. What more could you
ask?

Well, having operated at least once not split when I thought I was split because I didn't notice the difference between magenta and red, having the non-split VFO B band-pass indicator be blue or some really different color might have helped. On the other hand, I might not notice being bashed between the eyebrows with a 2x4 either. :-)

73 Bill, AE6JV