-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rockinghorse
Winner
Sent: Sunday, December 04, 2005 9:07 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Ready to start, but one question...

Hi all. I have a few extra dolars and a cold apartment, and am ready to
start on my K2.  However, my funds do not extend to all the extras like the
KPA-100, DSP, KAT, etc... so I was interested in knowing how extensive and
difficult is the retrofitting of these modules vis a vis desoldering.
Thanks.

Lee    KI6AZS