I guess i'm just spoiled by Amazon Prime and their 2-day no matter what
delivery.
Sometimes, a lot of times, i actually get it in one day, depending on where the
item is geographically.
Oh well...
This just means i'll have one less distraction when putting up my new Hex Beam
this weekend.

Slava B
W2RMS