I ordered a digi-talker a year and a half ago.
It came.
It was missing parts.
I emailed.
I got no answer or parts.
I emailed the designer. He had not been able to contact Idiom Press, either. He provided me the "real" part numbers.
I purchased the parts.
I never heard from Idiom Press.
I would like to add the rotor control but not likely...

73, Steve WB3LGC