Scott,

Simple answer is I don't use Faceplant or other social media so for me (and
this was all I was implying) it would be off my list of transceivers I
might want to purchase.

I know lots of folks love social media and that is good for them, I don't
and that may well put me in a tiny minority, so be it...:-)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder they say and I love my K3 but i know
there are folks that do not agree with me but that too is OK.

But every now and then somebody comes up with an idea and at the very least
it stimulates (or at least I hope it does) the fertile minds at
Elecraft..:-)

73

Gary

--