*YES* with the new beta code - I'm running it and the VFO B/SPLIT
cursor is 400 Hz wide when the data sub-mode is FSK D or AFSK A.

The transmit (red) cursor only goes to 2.8 KHz when DATA A is selected.

Use AFSK A (which you should be doing for the AFSK transmit filter in
any case) if you want the narrow TX cursor.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV