FWIW... I thought I'd mention this..

I bought my KX3 heat sink from Fred Meier VE7FM a while ago.
It is a very well machined precision product and fits beautifully,
everything lined up perfectly - and it took me less than 10 minutes to
install.
I chose the micro bead blasted finish to increase the effective
radiating area. (at least that's what I figured - I'm probably wrong!)

It weighs about 8oz and I measured/calculated that it had a total
dissipating area of just over 42 sq ins.

The transaction was very easy and the delivery was very fast.

I posted the list with my before and after results of temperatures
reached for key-down continuous output transmissions at various power
levels for a 5 minute duration at each power level into a dummy load.

I had no temp induced shutdowns during my tests with that heat sink fitted..
I've been using it for several months now with no problems.

If you look in the pictures folder, under my callsign, you can see
before and after images of it fitted to my KX3
I also posted the before and after indicated temps to the list (a while back!)

I do know that Fred is willing and able to ship worldwide from Canada,
in fact,  to anywhere in the world that has PayPal or a bank draft.
For my order I used PayPal.

Usual Disclaimer: I have no financial or other interests in Fred's
products other than being a very satisfied customer.

73 de

Dave G.    KK7SS
Richland, WA.