From: "John, 9H5G" <kk4...@gmail.com>
To: "Elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sat, 03 May 2014 5:09 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Kit Wisdom

The kit is "in the mail" so I thought it would be a good time to fire off my
first email to the group and exit from "lurk" mode with a question.

I've read the K3 kit manual a few times now but I'm certain that there is a lot
of wisdom out there to be garnered from the collective experience of the group
so I'm asking if you would take the time to share please?

73 de John, KK4OYJ

Message delivered to charlestr...@yahoo.com