Holger,

Those resistance values indicate that D16 and D17 in the KPA100 are faulty. The resistance in the forward direction should normally be much lower. You can check to see if your ohmmeter is reading properly by measuring a new or known good small signal diode.

I believe if you check the power output with an external wattmeter and connected to a dummy load, you will find a higher than normal power even though the K2 display and LED Bargraph indicate no power.

You might want to check D1 and D2 in the KAT100 as well.

73,
Don W3FPR