It is customary on this list to begin your subject with the model of Elecraft product(s) you are writing about. Many but not everyone does that.

Most email clients provide for "filters" that allow you to identify messages by the subject, who they are from, and words in the body, and then take some action with the message. I use Thunderbird and have a number of filters set up. For example, I sold my Buddipole and couldn't figure out how to unsubscribe from the BP group so I have a filter that sends everything from that group to the trash.

You could do something like: if subject does not contain "KX3" then send to trash.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2014 Cal QSO Party 4-5 Oct 2014
- www.cqp.org