I apologize for the cross posts, but I did post this in the KX3 reflector
as well.

I just bought this, but, as they say, Daddy needs a new pair of shoes.  :)

For the moment, I would like to sell it in Canada for $1600.

However, if it doesn't sell in Canada, I can bring it to Dayton and come up
with a US dollar figure.  If it goes to a US buyer, I can meet up in Dayton
or I can ship it from Dayton which saves lots of money on shipping and
customs charges.

Please contact me off list.

Mike va3mw

KX3 Factory Assembled with all options plus more. (SN 2466)
MH3 Hand Microphone
KX3-PCKT Accessory Cable Set
KXFL3 Dual-Passband Roofing Filter
KXAT3 Internal 20 watt Automatic Antenna Tuner
KXPD3 Precision Iambic Keyer Paddle
KXBC3 Internal NiMH Charger/Real-Time Clock and set of batteries
BNC-BP BNC Male to Stackable Binding Post
Adapter to connect Mic/PTT (not from Elecraft)
Fred Cady’s KX3 Book
Side KX Endplates and Cover