Supposedly the DATA-A mode should automatically disable some of those settings,
but in early versions of the firmware, this didn't seem to work properly. I
haven't revisited this behaviour with the more recent firmware, so it may well
be that those settings are now being properly disabled in the DATA-A mode, and
that the corresponding commands in my macros have become redundant.

73,
Matt VK2RQ