The Alex Loop has been sold (and shipped).

Just realized that I made a major typo in the ad. The KX3 and all extras
are $1350 shipped to CONUS -

KX3 Serial# 4981 - Purchased August 2013 (less than a year old). No
scratches or dents. No functional issues.

Includes -
KXAT3 - Internal antenna tuner
KXBC3 - Internal NiMH Charger with Real-time clock for KX3
KXFL3 - Dual-passband roofing filter
KXSER-a - RS-232 Cable
MH3 - Microphone
KX3-PCKT - KX3 accessory cable set
Powerpole enabled power cable
All original spiral bound assembly, user manuals and documentation

Additional KX3 Items - Included -
* BNC-BP - BNC M-binding Posts
* BNC-RA - BNC Right Angle M-F
* Fred Cady - KE7X Book - The Elecraft KX3 (recent copy)
* Side-KX End-plates (love handles) - http://gemsproducts.com/index.html
* Side KX Cover - http://gemsproducts.com/index.html
* 8 x rechargeable AA NiMH batteries

Over $1600 invested in the list above.
Asking - $1350 shipped to CONUS (or local pickup)

Also have -

* Buddipole Deluxe - long version with several additional items
        - Purchased during Pacificon 2013 last year
        - Several upgrades - (yagi kit, book, knarls, etc.)
        - Too large to ship. Originally bought for $750 - local pickup for
$625.

--
VaibhaV Sharma
W7VAI