David, I only expressed an interest in a product that Elecraft had mentioned as
a possibility. I don't have the luxury of a K3 or K2 and the KX3. The KX3 is
the perfect small rig for transverting to other bands or would be if the small
internal interface was available as an option to go in the same space as the
internal 2m transverter.

I may make one myself of I can get sufficient details from Elecraft.

David Anderson GM4JJJ