I use Win4K3 as well. It does an excellent job of rig control PLUS it
integrates well with the complete K-Line..... I can control the K3, KPA500,
KAT500, and P3 all from my computer.....even remotely. If you want bells and
whistles then HRD might be your ticket.....BUT for just rig control with a few
extras.... Win4K3 may be just the cat's meow for you...

 Harlan
NC3C