Thats exactly how i did it. I'm actually using both felt washers on the VFO A
and one on VFO B.
I have the regular (all black) knob set from 73cnc.com (couldn't wait till
Dayton to get the deluxe).
But they are great.
Did you know these guys picked up the K8RA's keys business?
I just got my P4 iambic from them on Saturday at Dayton.
Slava (Sal) B, W2RMS
w2...@arrl.net