I have had a set for over a year with no problems.  I would have never bought a
set but once I felt the difference on one actually mounted on a K3 at Dayton I
had to have one.  I bought a second set this year.  I’ll never go back to the
originals.  They just have a dead feel.  Something hard to explain as it is
like driving a car.  Some you love,some not so much..  Only thing I would like
to see is a rubber tire on it like the Yaesu tuning know.  I talked with 73CNC
about it and they are open to the idea but the set up cost versus the number he
might set is a gamble as to whether they would recoup their expense.  73 Mike
K4PI