I actually spoke to Fred over at Dayton. He was right next to the Elecraft
folks. Threw some ideas around maybe making a rigid unit that would include a
PX3, so that the two would feel like one unit. Would probably be a good idea
for mobile/field day type of operation.
Very nice gentleman and very passionate about what he does.

Slava Baytalskiy
sla...@nullserv.com
W2RMS