Yes, Don, the callsign N0SS is also kept by the club.  I still regret that I
did not meet Tom in Dayton 2011.

73

Johnny VR2XMC

________________________________
 寄件人︰ Don Wilhelm <w3...@embarqmail.com>
收件人︰ 'Elecraft' <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
傳送日期︰ 2014年05月23日 (週五) 3:44 AM
主題︰ [Elecraft] N0SS website is still on-line

Hello all,

Those who remember Tom Hammond N0SS (SK) will likely recall that he had
a wealth of information related to Elecraft and other ham radio things
on his website.

I was delighted to find out when at Dayton that this website is still
available.  It has been replicated under the MMARC website - that is the
club that Tom belonged to Mid Missouri Amateur Radio Club.
You can go to http://www.mmccs.com/mmarc/and click on the "N0SS" box in
the lower left corner or use the direct link
http://www.mmccs.com/mmarc/n0ss/.

Note that this is a static website, no boards or kits mentioned are
available, but Tom documented his board patterns nicely for those who
might want to "roll your own".

Now that I know where to find the website, I will be updating the
external links on my website that referred to Tom's information.

My thanks go out to the MMARC for preserving this information. Owners of
the Elecraft K1, KX1, K2 and K3 especially will find a lot of helpful
information.  RIP Tom and Jeri.

73,
Don W3FPR

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net/