Paul:

Check out http://www.heilsound.com/amateur/proset_media.htm I'm using it with my sound card to communicate with my remote station via Skype. The mic works great.

Rich - N5ZC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Gates, KD3JF" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 7:15 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Condenser Mike powered by a battery

I know this is off topic so please email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have a IBM laptop... the 1300 series not more than 4
years old and the only kind of mike that will work
with it is a condenser mike that is powered by a
battery. I have looked all over for one. Radio Shack,
CompUSA, googled it, But have not found one yet. Any
ideas?? I want to use the mike for Echolink.
Paul

Paul Gates, KD3JF
K1 #0231
KX1 #1186